Vons / customer service

1 Ventura, CA, United States Review updated:

My boyfriend visited the Vons loccated at: 5688 Telephone Rd, Ventura, CA 93003 tonight. I am highly disappointed in the behavior of the cashier and bagger. He purchased some preparation H ointment which is commonly used for embarrassing reasons. While at the register, the cashier was rude and would not speak or respond to him asking her how her night was or if he could have a bag. When he was ready to leave, he noticed that they had left the ointment out. He had to reach into the area where the groceries collect for the bagger, and bag it himself. The cashiers head was down, and she began laughing with the bagger. He was very embarrassed. He is more passive than I, and chose not to complain. But if i were there, id be asking for a manager to sign these women up for sensitivity training. We have several grocery stores near us, and if this is the level of professionalism that this company has to offer, we will take our business somewhere else. Please train your employees to be completely unbiased, and have no opinion toward customer purchases.

Bj
Sep 25, 2018

Comments

• De
      17th of Oct, 2018

Okay the prices aren't great, the website and coupons blow, and every time I go to Vons Victoria and Telephone the rudeness and out of stock is appalling.I am a nice young senior?
    But i keep getting delivery coupons, so its a busy week, i thought I'd try. Fix the [censored]ing website or use flipp before you push delivery!! 15 minutes to get ice cream when you know exactly what you want and that you carry it.