Volkswagen — vw gold 7 tsi
I bought the car in 2014 and on 19 November 2018 the could not start. I took it to VW Midrand and there has been no response for 2 weeks regarding the car. I commutated the issue with VWSA Customer Care and they advised that since the car is out of warranty they could not help. I decided to pick up the car on 30 November 2018 only to be served with an invoice of R2200 related to a diagnosis that they have performed. This indicated that the car has a problem with Mechatronic, Transmission control and control module performance. I have tored the car to my place since I have no other option. This failure to my knowledge is not the first time on this vehicle. This is the second time and I don't understand why I have to bear the cost of a gear box malfunction that VW is aware of on these cars. I currently rented a car so that I can be able to get work whilst I figure out how to finance this breakdown. The service from VW has been poor from the dealership to VWSA.
More Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - services are terrible..
- Volkswagen - volkswagen r 2017
- Volkswagen - quality of original parts + perfunctory vag official car service
- Volkswagen South Africa - damaged goods 
- Volkswagen - service n lies