Volkswagen / this is a very bad reputation to vw cars
I purchased Vento Diesel car having Engine No. CLN15957, Chasis No. WVWD11602BT048709 on 20/04/11. On 6 Sept 2011, my husband was driving on Highway. Suddenly one maruti 800 hit our car at Bonnet side and damage most of the portion of front side of the car. After strike by small car like Maruti 800, Vento could not maintain balance on Highway and finally fell into deep mud hole. Even after such big hit, air bags did not open at the spot and ABS Could not stop the car running only at 90 Km/hr.
After contact the company showroom in Karnal (Haryana) in India, they are responding with one line ” Air Bag will open only when car will face more powerful collision and ABS can work only this much of level”. What was told at the time of purchase, nothing come true. I am owning cars from other companies also. But i faced life threatening incident with Volkswagen only. I am seeing whether Volkswagen will take some action and solve my problem as soon as possible.
Would you please follow my case and tell them to solve the problem from the roots as I am working and they make me suffer a lot. This is a very bad reputation to VW cars.
More Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - services are terrible..
- Volkswagen - volkswagen r 2017
- Volkswagen - quality of original parts + perfunctory vag official car service
- Volkswagen South Africa - damaged goods 
- Volkswagen - service n lies