Volkswagen / dgs failure and vw goodwill claim declined...
I have just been advised the goodwill claim for DSG failure has been declined due to car age and kms... this is an administrative excuse lacking quality customer service which also contradicts the managing directors quote from 2 August 2018 "we have a very strong goodwill policy"... "we had some challenges with the DSG, we don't refuse anybody, DSGs are fixed... any issues we fix it"
I am seeking your resolution in this matter please, alternatively I will consider lodging an offical complaint with ACCC, and a safety complaint with Department of Infrastructure and Transport.
My experience - my car completely lost all power at 80kms on freeway during peak hour traffic narrowly avoiding a catastrophic accident.
It would be beneficial for someone to contact me to discuss options on [protected].
More Volkswagen Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - second hand bmw
- VW Machaty - award winning bad service
- VW South Africa - workshop and technical team incompetent and unreliable
- Volkswagen - rear wheel bearing sound
- Volkswagen - vw touran 2015