Volkswagen Dealership - Oman / do not honor warranty!
I bought a car Volkswagen Touareg on august 2005 and what i know that the basic warranty is 4yrs, it was raining here in oman on 06/06/2007 little rain goes into the car but it did not effect the car at all, but just in case i didn't not start the car i took to the dealership here in oman and the first thing they told me is that (you don't have anymore warranty) i asked why??
They said because the water goes into the car!!! And they brought up a quotation for more than $24'000 (TWENTY FOUR THOUSANDS DOLLARS) and thats only for the spare parts without the labor, which makes me request them to check the car and when i checked it i found absolutely nothing wrong on the car everything working on the car very smoothly therefor, i need to send this letter to manufacture to solve my problem before i go to ministry of trade and the court.
More Volkswagen Dealership - Oman Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - defects on a new car
- Volkswagen - bahrain vw
- Volkswagen - the way I was treated racist employee
- Volkswagen - tiguan
- Volkswagen - vento