Volkswagen Dealership - Oman / do not honor warranty!
I bought a car Volkswagen Touareg on august 2005 and what i know that the basic warranty is 4yrs, it was raining here in oman on 06/06/2007 little rain goes into the car but it did not effect the car at all, but just in case i didn't not start the car i took to the dealership here in oman and the first thing they told me is that (you don't have anymore warranty) i asked why??
They said because the water goes into the car!!! And they brought up a quotation for more than $24'000 (TWENTY FOUR THOUSANDS DOLLARS) and thats only for the spare parts without the labor, which makes me request them to check the car and when i checked it i found absolutely nothing wrong on the car everything working on the car very smoothly therefor, i need to send this letter to manufacture to solve my problem before i go to ministry of trade and the court.
More Volkswagen Dealership - Oman Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- [Resolved] Vw Mastercars - vwsa allows their franchisee to break the law 
- Volkswagen Uk - rude and aggressive head office 
- Volkswagen - quality of original parts + perfunctory vag official car service
- Volkswagen - volkswagen touran 2015
- Volkswagen - vw toureg gps
- Volkswagen - 2011 tiguan engine oil leak
- Volkswagen - volkswagen hk tech crew member openly insulted customer on fb