Volaris / items stolen from luggage
I flew Volaris for the first time on 12/26 from Chicago O'Hare to Mexico City. I specifically packed a carry on. I was with a friend who had to check large pieces of luggage and the "on training" man who was working the check in desk saw my 40L carryon and said there would probably not be space for my bag as I was sitting in the back of the plane. I was in row 3, which confused me, but I trusted him that I should check my bag. He asked me if there was anything I needed in or out of it. I put my Marmot down coat in my luggage. The next day I was looking for my prescription Oakley sunglasses and both those and my coat were gone. I would never have checked my bag if not prompted by the Volaris employee and hold them personally responsible for the theft.
More Volaris Complaints & Reviews
- Volaris Airlines - horrible service 
- Volaris - fraudulent charges! 
- Volaris - changing passenger flights without authorization
- Volaris Mexico - Lost luggage, poor customer service.. Stay off this airline!! The worst!
- Volaris Airlines - small carry on size restriction is ridiculous! 
- Volaris - delayed flight keeping us hostage
- Volaris - flight
- Volaris - customer service and terrible airline 
- Volaris - not wanting to give back credit/refund 
- Volaris - online booking