Vodafone Postpaid Sim Card / no activation process from last 7 days

India Review updated:
2.5

Hi,
On 19th feb i had taken a post paid sim card (not a new connection) by paying rs 250.oo to an executive (Nitin) from mas callnet india private limited.
infact he said me that the activation takes only 24 hrs but now its almost 7days without any verification calls niether any confirmation and still my sim registration is inactive.
morever the number given on the receipt [protected] doesnot exist and the executive number is always switched off.
its my kind request to pay kind attention and take neccessary action asap.

Regards,
manas kumar mishra

Comments

Sa
  11th of Apr, 2008
Same thing happens with me. I have been cheated by ABSTRACT SOLUTIONS (P) LTD. Please take the necessary action before more people suffer with this kind of thing. The company should pay panelty to this type of customer.
Ri
  27th of Apr, 2008
Abstract solution has shown the same negligence. The post paid is not activated and the pre-paid is disconnected. Vodaphone is using a vendor that is not trustworthy and reliable. when i call vodaphone they cant help me. They are unaware that my prepaid sim card was deactivated by Abstract. The post paid is still not activated.

Vodaphone should stop using abstract.
Re
  10th of May, 2008
Yes the same with me, i took the connection with Abstract solutions on 16.4.08 a post paid sim card (not a new connection) by paying rs 250.oo to an executive and continuously following up with vodafone Mr abhoshek (9873140278) and Abstract solutions ( Rahul 9873866606, 9953657732) but they are not activating . Now they stopped picking the phone also. Vodafone should take atleast some action, atleast not to disclose personal details of customers to such private companies.

Vodaphone should stop using abstract.
Me
  7th of Jun, 2008
I dont agree with the customer Complain because purchasing any thing withtout specification is a fulish task without awaring about the fact wether it is original SIM and representetve how customer purchased it.
La
  20th of Jun, 2008
hi
i am taking a new connection from the aundh pune vodafone center on dated 16-06-2008. but from this date the vodafone people says that your card will be activated within 48 hour but last four days i getting followup's with my card will not be activate d and Vodafhone is using a vendor that is not trustworthy and reliable. they are fooling me
can you please help me or give any higher authority's number or email id so that i can communicate and solve my problem.

lavkush verma
Ja
  3rd of Sep, 2008
New Sim card
Ra
  24th of Nov, 2008
i shouid give a mis cal to my friend and cut the cal but did not response to cut.so i did press my mobile continuously switch off my mobile .when i should started the sim card rejected...so i feel very sad and i went the store to report him to velachery...he has been asking 150 rs to duplicate ...i am using last one and half year but now did not response to me i hat that process to restart so please be help me reply soon

my mobile no: 9786632898
reply soon plz...
Sa
  27th of Feb, 2010
i have bought a postpaid sim from your store... sim no. is 80000179248. its still not activated.. will u please help me.. wht kind of excutives are working on your store who gave me wrong information and dont treat the costumer properly... its abt your compony goodwill.. you have to thnk abt your big BRAND VODAFONE...
Ch
  16th of May, 2013
i want same number sim card number is 9920525025 its old plan
Ud
  21st of May, 2014
Hey its the same bloody problem with me. I have been getting the same treatment from Vodafone Store Executives. I got my new postpaid SIM 4-5 days back and all I keep getting is assurance with no valid efforts on their part. When I called those CCEs of Vodafone, They say they can't help it. I don't blame them but I rather blame the people responsible for services.
I have been a loyal vodafone customer for 5+ years now but with this callous attitude, I am liking my second service provider(Airtel) now. Atleast they have the courage and upfront attitude.
Regards,