Vodafone / abusive past due amount collections

1 New De, India Review updated:

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Sushant Agarwal and I have been a user of Vodafone (earlier Hutch-Essar Group) mobile services. My mobile number was [protected].

It has been more than 3 years since I shifted out of Delhi and am currently based out of Bangalore but I continued using the moblile phone connection and paid the bill on time till about a few months back when I realized that I was being charged for calls not made by me and the talk plan was changed without my permission. I communicated the same to Vodafone and called them to resolve the issue but there was no satisfactory resoultion received from their end.

I also shared my bangalore phone number[protected]) with them and asked them to call me to resolve the issue but I never got a call from them. I have not run away without paying the bill, I am willing to pay the bill if the issue is resolved satisfactorily as communicate by me in all my communication with Vodafone customer care.

Today I got a call from Vandana Srivatava, Room No. 24, Patiala House Court telling me that there is a case that has been filed against me with the file number RD-8123. She also told me that there have been multiple notices sent at my home address in Delhi where my parents stay. She asked me to get in touch with Mr. D K Sharma(advocate) on phone number [protected] to get the details of the case.

I called Mr. D.K Sharma and he told me that I have run away without paying the bill of Rs.1500 approx and that he'll send people for collection to my house in Delhi who can harm my parents. He abused my parents and me over the phone and used vulgar language. Towards the end of the call he told me that he'll harm family in Delhi.

I am very upset about this and would request you to please take some action against Vodafone and Mr. D K Sharma specifically for threatening & being abusive.

I have the following information aboout D K Sharma

D K Sharma (Advocate) - Patiala House Court
Phone # [protected]

I am in bangalore and am not in a position to take action against have and file a complaint personally against him with Delhi police. Request you to please help me with this case

Thanks & regards,
Sushant Agarwal
Mobile # : [protected]

Comments

• Ar
      28th of Jul, 2008

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Arvind Pandey and I have been a user of Vodafone (earlier Hutch-Essar Group) mobile services. My mobile number is 9811916653.
    I want a small help from ur side. Actully i had lost my D.L(Driving Licence). one pihoto copy was submitted in ur organization for my this connection. and still i don't remmember my D.L no. and its my need for new D.L.

So plz provide me that D.L serial no. or just tell me the nearer brnch which can help me. i just want that D.L no.

i will be very thank ful to u.
    thanks.

• Sk
      11th of Aug, 2008

Dear Friends,

Vodafone Mobile phone service provider company is not serious to maintain TRUE RECORD of prepaid customers even this company do not perform the physical verification. It is dangeraous and harmful for the sake of our Country.I purchased a new prepaid connection/number which was 9953775883 and submit the relavant I.D. documents and someone picked the mobile phone when I contacted the "Customer Care" to receive the outgoing calls after the stolen time, I was shocked to know that my name is not in the record of this company then I requested the attending person to provide the name and address details under the section of 3 of "Right to Information Act" he got angry, then I said him Nobody will come forford to say he is using the abovesaid number before the Court and I requested him to verify the record physically and modify the record, after listening my advice he disconnected the line.
    My suggestion is If a company is not conducting a Physical Verification it is harmful in the interest of our Country where BOMB BLAST are commonso Vodafone can send a REGISTERED LETTER to the address of prepaid subscriber with a reply post card inside which after writing the answer should be returned back to him.