Vodafone - Kolkata / Vodafone Pre-paid Sim Activation
With great regret i wish to inform you that I am facing tremendous problems with my vodafone pre-paid connection activation and I feel that i am cheated by the company in this case. Here are the details:
Mob. No. : [protected]
Sim No. : [protected]
Date Taken : 2nd March
In the name of: Sarmistha Sengupta (My Mother)
All documents: Submitted
Amount Paid : Rs. 450
In order to contact me, use following details:
Mob. No.: [protected]
Name: Satyajit Sengupta (son of applicant Sarmistha Sengupta)
I got the SIM(Sim No.: [protected]) from a retail shop of vodafone.
I was not using my Sim after I bought it till 16th of April. When on 16th, I tried to use my SIM, it was not connected. I got in touch with the vodafone care and they told me that I have to go and re submit my documents which I did on 18th, with the original retailer. The retailer was asking me to pay Rs. 240 more in order to get this activated. I was willing to give the photocopy of the original documents that the retailer said its with them and there is no way other than to pay Rs. 240 and get the connection. I try to convey this to vodafone care and got following replies:
1. They cant solve this problem. So i have to consider money is gone. (Exact words by executives)
2. I am un-professional for calling them over and over again in order to solve this.(Exact words by executives)
3. Customer care said there is no "Senior Manager" in there and I have to talk to them and no way out. They even disconnected my line.(Exact words by executives. Please take the evidence from your recording system)
4. I tried calling senior officials, through mobile number that i got from their website, but those were either busy or filled with messages.
5. Got in touch through e-mail without response.
In such a situation I feel i am cheated and for disrespect I have put up a complain against the organization. For your information, I lodged a complain with the consumer forum of "Goverment Of India". Following are the details:
Website URL : http://pgportal.gov.in/
Compain Number: DOTEL/E/2008/00219
I expect following things from the organization:
1. Immediate refund of money so that i can switch over to other company.
2. Compensation for disrespect shown by the customer care executives.
3. Apology for the harassments.
I have a serious patient at home and this is not the time for me to play fool with you and your esteemed organization. I will definitely raise this issue at different level so that people are aware of your services.
Please expedite on this and get back to me. This is a total case of forgery and I can go to any level to solve this.
I will wait for your kind perusal on this subject.
(on behalf of Sarmistha Sengupta)
Mob. No.: [protected]