Vodafone Group / adsl and customer service in egypt
In 23/10/2018, my ADSL service was cut due to cable chane. I called customer service on the number (888) and I was informed that this problem will take sometime and vodafone will offer a USB as compensation and I will be informed when this USB will be ready.
After one week, I called back the same customer service number (888) and they told me that I should contact another number (2828). The customer service option does not exist on the second number. So I called back the first number (888) and they transferred me to ADSL customer service then to technical support who told me that the USB is ready in my nearest store.
In 03/11/2018, I went to my nearest sore (edmon freemon street, smouha), where they said that they do not have any USB and there are two avar in another store.
I went to the other store, they told me that these USB are notforcustomers and they are used in the store only.
After all that, I can not reach back ADSL technical support by calling (888) or (2828) or even through the website.
This was one of my worst experience with Vodafone specially from customer service.
More than 10 days with one problem and no correct solution or professional response.
More Vodafone Group Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Group - network problem in my area
- Vodafone - 1100 tablet that has been serviced 3 times without success
- Vodafone Group - vodafone contract
- Vodafone Group - no commitment 
- Vodafone Group - 3g and 4g router + mobile internet