Vodafone Essar Limited / NON REGISTRATION FOR MARATHON

1 India Review updated:

I have paid amount(Rs.100.00 only, Kiosk accepted one 100 rupee note only)for hutch marathon but my registration failed and receipt came out with failed registration as the Kisok machine could not accepted second 100.00 rupee note .

I raised the matter to the customer care executive present over there (Mr. Sumit and Mr. Gupta) .They did even spoke to me and I waited there for long hours but all in vain .

Due to this I did get registered for Hutch marathon and they even did not refunded me my money and said you have to register again . My Rs. 100.00 gone due to fault in the kiosk money.

I call them again and again at their customer care number [protected] and send them mail as well in their email id
www.hdhm.indiatimes.com but all in vain.
whenever I was calling them they harrased me and did not gave me any resolution in this regard.

MY details are follows -
Name - Pintu Agarwal
Transaction Id - DROH-[protected]
Mobile no - [protected] Address - D-13/140, Sector-7, Rohini, Delhi-85.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

warm regards
Pintu Agarwal

Thanking you sir ,

Comments

Dh
  31st of Dec, 2007

Ganesan.E

This is me ganesh I am a student I am running RECHARGE SHOP in RA PURAM
Except VODAFONE all my distributers are given me EASY RECHARGE SIM CARD
VODAFONE distributer not given me the EASY SIM, I am missing LOT of CUSTOMERS
& not able to activate new prepaid cards. I asking easy past 1 (1/2) YEAR but he not giving
what can I do without easy sim how can I recharge to my customers please help for me.

For this request I sent u three mail 6 month back I get call from MURRAY 9884018477

Ganesh

Sh
  6th of Apr, 2008

There is no point in writing complaints here, on this website for Voda users...It is better to mail directly to the concerned circle (UPE, UPW, Delhi, etc.) heads. I had a complaint with my connection in UPE and mailed to the concerned Nodal level manager...within 2-3 days my problem was resolved...You can find the addresses of the Nodal Officers of your circles at the Vodafone website...
Happy Problem resolving...
Shariq

Ha
  11th of May, 2008

New Vodafone Unhappy to help

Hi
This is Hansraj using vodafone’s connection for a long time
I bought this connection because of good market value of Hutch’s service but service which I am getting from Vodafone is very very bad.
This is second time happing with me when Vodafone stops getting calls form me why Vodafone stops getting calls form customer?
I am trying to connect with customer care by dialing (111) throw my mobile no but you have stopped my customer care services. I think you should say UNHAPPY TO HELP.
Not only this had even I got a message on 2nd Feb. 2008 from Vodafone that you are getting 200mint. Free from Vodafone to Vodafone on this Sunday. But when I gets my bill there was no discount. I tried to connect with customer care for this but they stop taking calls from my no. then I went to Vodafone’s store and saw them that message which I got from Vodafone they promised me that this time you will get this discount. But again I did not get discount. Just for the sake of 203 Rs. I had to come Vodafone’s store many time. I spend more than 203 Rs. for getting this amount.

Presently I am using china’s hand set I wanted to use GPRS services for this when I tried to connect with customer care they said we don’t have this information we can’t help you for this you have to go Vodafone’s store where you will 100% get this solution again I went there for this but even the lady who were attending me did not have experience for this and said that I can’t help you again they start bothering me.

I paid advance for a year in the expectation of getting good service from Vodafone but due to there bad service now I would like to take my advance back from Vodafone what ever I paid in the advance for this plane not only this amount I want to compensate for my hassles also.

And now I want my same mobile no from Vodafone I would like to go for other service provider with the same mobile no. And really I’ll strongly advice every one that they should not take Vodafone’s connection

Really I never face any kind of problems with Hutch
But Vodafone is a bundle of problems. I can’t explain every thing in this email but I know one day Vodafone will defiantly loose there all valuable customers like me.
Because of there bad customer care services

Ma
  31st of May, 2008

Have someone ever looked at the ads of vodafone "ready to help" with a puppy dog, its just to say there is a bigger dog there to bite you. The customer care executive at vodafone are really of no use. i have faced similar fate and will request no one to further take any vodafone services because they will terminate the service at their will and even their billing process is very bad

Es
  1st of Sep, 2008

From
Ganesan.E

Mam.
This is me ESAKKY. I am rtd govt staff & i m physically handicapped. I am running RECHARGE SHOP in RA PURAM Except VODAFONE all my distributers are given me EASY RECHARGE SIM CARD
VODAFONE distributer not given me the EASY SIM, I am missing LOT of CUSTOMERS

He collect me ID PROOF 6 months back. But no response from him I calling him for 6 monts but he telling past 6 (tomorrow) (tomorrow) (tomorrow). I don’t know what is the meaning of tomorrow he totally fooled me atllast he not attend my & add my number in unwanted call list. I think VODAFONE new services are use for this purpose. (no response from distributer & channel manager)

Ganesh

Es
  1st of Sep, 2008

Ja
  20th of Sep, 2008

vodafone bill

Ku
  23rd of Jul, 2010

Vodafone's service is worst among all service providers. They charge you for services which they are unable to activate within the promised time. they will not deactivate it even if it is not activated indeed for say 10 days.If u get some service deactivated, its no wonder that in your next bill you will find it active. and they will ask you to show 30 days old message of service deactivation at Vodafone stores. You will be even more disappointed on reaching Vodafone stores coz the staff never have solution of anything and they will ask you to call customer service. so the process goes on & you find yourself in helpless condition.

Ba
  1st of Feb, 2011
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

iam vodafone retailer in mnb customer tarieff is not change and my number incentive is not credited. customer care answer is not correct answer.

Balakumar

1st of Apr, 2011

1. costmer care is not working since 20 days
2. callertune deactiveted by C.C.E
3. C.C.E is not responding properly and not having the talking sence
4.C.C.E are bhavesh choudhary, amit, ankita the are not solving my pro. and not behiving properly ...
this is my cell number ... 9549300600

Mn
  27th of Apr, 2011
VODAFONE ESSAR LIMITED - MNP activation
ajitasilchem pvt ltd
India

i m jignesh patel from himatnagar (Gujarat) i requested to you i have changed service provider bsnl to Vodafone last month but MNP facility not activation till date i also visited near Vodafone store but not response i have application 2 times so i requested to sir my matter will be sucessed

Kn