Vodafone / misleading customer on post paid plan
I am an existing customer of Vodapahone with post paid plan of 444. My number is [protected]. I was contacted by one MR Raj Chopra of Bigtel IT Solutions, B-103, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, New Delhi-110020, about 15 days back and informed about a much economical 199 plan which was based on one paisa per second call rate. Mr Chopra told me that I will be provided with a master sim card but my old number will remain active on the new plan. I consented for the scheme and next day a representative of Bigtel came took an ID proof document and Rs 250 and gave me a sim card and a reciept for the money.
The next day I was contacted by the activation service and given a new number ([protected]) for confirming activation. On clearing from them they informed me that this was a separate connection altogether and if i wanted to keep my old number I will have to pay bills for both the number. I informed them that what Mr Chopra told me that my old number will get converted to the new plan and I do not want double connections. I did not get my phone activated
The next day I contacted Mr Chopra on a private mobile number that he had given to me ([protected]) who told me that I should tell the activation service that i agree to the two numbers and later Mr chopra will get the old number converted on the new plan. Smelling foul I told Mr Chopra that i do not agree to telling lies on which he became extremely rude.
I would like action atken against such errant companies hired by Vodaphone whi in their zeal to sell products are making a fool of customers and duping us. I would also like my money back on the plan.
Colonel S Mukherjee
More Vodafone Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem 
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time 
- [Resolved] Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care 
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service 
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service! 
- Vodafone Group - internet installation
- Vodafone Group - vodafone egypt
- Vodafone - call drop every few seconds
- Vodafone - unlogic increase in my monthly bill
- Vodafone - bill (amount deducted by wrong)