Vodacom / vodacom in general plus telephone operators

1 Hennenman, South Africa Review updated:

Again vodacom disappoints!

We have made a payment this morning (Vodacom account payable 30 november 2016) but switched off 23 november 2016 do not know why

Phone 50 times, be put from person to person, given 082 1946, 082 1905, 082 1940 to call, call and put through to yet another person again and then the last person puts the phone down in my ear!

I will now make sure that everyone I know knows how bad vodacom’s service is!!! My mailbox is full of vodacom complaints!!!

Never in my life will I support vodacom again

Tt
Nov 23, 2016

Comments

• Tt
      23rd of Nov, 2016
    Vodacom - Pathetic service
    Hennenman
    South Africa

In August my sim card was illegally swopped at Cresta repair Centre, then R80, 000 was stolen out of my Standard bank account, our cellphone account went from R3000 to R30, 000. We have send numerous emails and made numerous phone calls to Vodacom, NO ONE HELPS. Then our accounts get switched off every week, we have to pay R19, 000.00 next week R8, 000.00 then R23, 000.00 then R3900.00 and so it goes on and on and on. When you phone Vodacom they say phone 082 1946, you get put through to 3 people all of whom does not know how to help you, please try phoning 082 1905, 2 people, oops sorry phone 082 1946, 4 people, no please phone 082 1940, no sorry phone 082 1946, o sorry why don't you try 082 1946 - THIS IS THE NUMBER I Phoned, o sorry, just hold on, next person, woops puts the phone down in my ear!! Utmost shocking bad service!!! My 7 contracts ends next year, thank goodness as I will NEVER AGAIN support Vodacom and I will TELL EVERYONE of their bad service, ridiculous bills, outrages prices AND NO HELP AND NO SERVICE AND NO DELIVERY!!!