Vodacom / vodacom black friday deals false advertising
I applied for the 80GB mifi router special @ R399 pm/24m as well as the HUAWEI P10 lite + HUAWEI P9 lite for R249 pm/24m through Vodacom Lenasia.
Been advised today that VODACOM will not be fulfilling customer orders and that there is nothing that can be done to them as they have the right to cancel as & when they please.
This is false advertising and against customer rights. Customers such as myself could have rather gone to a service provider that would have fulfilled their promise.
This leaves a bitter taste when considering a service provider in future.
Why use Black Friday to fool customers and waste everyone's time ????
This is unacceptable and giants like Vodacom should be brought to their knees as they are blatant liars.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling