Vodacom / sim-swap
My phone was stolen on the 27th November 2016. On the 28th November 2016 I went to a local agent at the Kolonade Mall (Pretoria) to do a sim-swap. I have not been able to make a call since then despite the fact that I am on fully-paid contract. On the 2nd of December 2016 I did another sim-swap after having bought another phone (after suspecting the problem might have been with the device from a different brand).
My problem has persisted up to now.
I have been to several agencies and have called the 082114 number without any joy!
I suffered a substantial loss when my Samsung Note 5 was stolen and am now a further victim to the incompetence of the Vodacom personnel and the said "new system". I am a self-employed business person and the inconvenience of being unable to communicate on my duly paid service is needless to mention.
I really cannot understand how so many days and after so many people have been involved you still are unable to solve the problem?
If I could I would have terminated the contract already! I bought R7 worth of power hour in the interim and have lost out on that.
I know that given your history I would not even bother expecting a refund.
I am just awaiting the contract to run its course and I will be an experienced ex-subscriber.
The attitude by Vodacom to its customers is demeaning to say the least.
I have suffered enough and doubt if any PR gymnastics can change my resolve.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling