Vodacom / service, call centre

1 Ridgeway, South Africa

I would formally lodge a complaint againSt Vodacom's upgrade dept, specifically the people that answer to the number 082 1959.

I initially called at 15:28 (beginning of the call is already pathetic)and spoke to the agent for 12 mins thereafter she didn't agree with me and didn't answers to what I asked she suggested she will chat to her TL and put me on MUTE not hold. I was on mute for 33 mins 33 secs. In the meantime understanding the game the agent was playing I decided to use my house line to call the same dept, this time spoke to Tshepiso who said she will call her TL however left me on hold for 14 mins. I them hung up and called again this time spoke to Sipho who I distinctly asked not.to put me on hold or mute and who did the exact opposite and left me on mute for 7 mins to which I hung up. Is this service? I am suppose to be upgrading but to this? Really, you expect me to remain a customer? I asked a valid question and because your agent didn't feel like answering she muted me? Wow is this what customer service means to you guys?

Get back to me because I was not unreasonable, I questioned and was muted joke of the day!

Sa