Vodacom / phone contract
I cancelled my contract with Vodacom in 2015 and paid the early cancellation fee. Customer account number: I0918674-1. All of a sudden in May 2016 Vodacom started charging me for my phone again. The charge has gone through for 3 months in a row completely unauthorized - on a bank account that should not have been on file at all since the contract was cancelled. I have spoken to numerous customer service agents on the phone and via email and nothing gets done or responded to. I have sent all relevant documents. I am living overseas now and it has already cost me a fortune to do this follow up. I would like to walk into a Vodacom office and sort this out or throttle someone, but I am in the USA. I would like a full refund plus interest.
I wonder if anyone reads these complaints, or am I talking to myself again!
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling