Vodacom / pathetic no care service - I pay - pay-pay
I have been a loyal customer to Vodacom for the past 10 years.
I pay my account on time with out default.
A few months back I received a huge bill for data -I queried this-Along while later after me pestering Vodacom they did me a once off favour and passed a credit. They did not pass enough credit leaving me with an out standing amount which I disputed resulting in me line being cut. I was now forced to pay .Till date Vodacom is unable to prove I over used data.
I received my bill for November that showed extra costs-I queried this and was told I hade subscribed to WASP services -This went on for 3 months.
Vodacom cannot prove I subscribed -yet I had to pay the account.
Having said all this I was advised by Vodacom to send a message to unsubscribe which I do every day-The latest is I also call *111# every day to check my data usage and air time to prevent being over charged .This service has been down for 2 days.
I f I do exceed my data or air time Vodacom will again charge me and I am forced to pay.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling