Vodacom / lenovo thinkpad

1 Stone Towers, King Williams Town, South Africa

Hi Vodacom I'm Sinothando.
I am very disappointed with the poor services I've received from Vodacom shop in King William's Town at Stone towers.
I brought my lenova think pad for repairs for the first time there and it was fixed no problem. But when I took it home I found that it started switching itself off for no reason. It has never done this before I took for repairs, repairs for the screen wich was broken. After the screen was replaced the laptop started switching itself off until eventually after a short while it went blank. I took it back. The person who "helped" me I think his name is Athandile told me he will send it back and he'll contact me to tell me what was wrong with it. After so long without him contacting me, I went myself and he told me it was the software and he'll contact me again once it was fixed. 4months went by without it being fixed, during these times I went back and forth to check for it. 4 months later he gave me my laptop back without my charger. He told me I have to pay for it but I did give him my charger. Now the laptop he gave me that he says is fixed is not fixed. I managed to get myself a charger and now I am able to see that my laptop was not fixed at all.
I am angry and this employee of yours Athandile is taking me for a fool and is doing something dodgy. He is trying to sell me a charge I gave him. He is a crook because he keeps on lying to me and I have been patient enough.
All I want is my laptop to be fixed because I had paid more than 2000 rand to get it fixed but nothing has been done on it. And I want my charger back so I can never use Vodacom for anything again.

Si