Vodacomdisgruntled loyal customer of 18 years

I have been a loyal Vodacom customer all my life - since 1999 to be precise. Nevermind the fact that I have never received any "loyal customer goodies" like the people from other network providers, I have recently been disappointed in the service I receive.

I got married 3 years ago, and since then I have been trying to change my surname with Vodacom so that my married surname appears on my billing statements. I have failed on 6 occasions, since 2014 through customer care line AND on email "[protected]@vodacom.co.za" which I was asked to send my documents to. After speaking to an agent on the phone I am told "your details will reflect on the next billing, mam" It's been 3 years now!

Secondly, I requested that I no longer receive my billing statements via post but to my email address. This also hasn't been effected. It was June 2016 when I made this request. It's been a year now and I am still receiving my billing statement via post.

Thirdly, after giving up on trying to change to email, I moved house and informed Vodacom to change my postal address early this year. Again, I was told "your details will reflect on the next billing, mam". I still haven't received any billing statement to my new address.

Now I have run out of avenues to change my personal details and I am beyond frustrated now. To make things worse, I took a contract last year for my son with MTN and surprisingly they were able to change my address within minutes. So I can't say its a network service providers issue.

Please help!