Vodacom — cellular network
Since last Tuesday evening ([protected]), when we experienced a severe electrical storm in the Solheim/Sunnyridge area, cellular reception has been abysmal.
If I manage to initiate a cellular call in the Sunnyridge area, I am lucky to get 90 seconds of communication before the call starts breaking up.
I manage a Residential Estate in Mercurius Road, Solheim, and the same situation prevails there - our Intercom System uses the Cellular network, and this is proving problematic.
It is probably not ONLY the Vodacom network that is battling to sustain acceptable communications, but it is definitely affecting my Vodacom phones very badly.
Can you investigate?
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling