Vodacom / cell phone repair taking too long with no useful feedback

Vodacom Repairs, ZA

My phone (Sony Xperia Z3 Compact) fell and broke and the screens were cracked looking like a spiderweb. On the 24th of October 2016 I took it into the Greenacers Vodacom repair center (Port Elizabeth) for repairs. A lady by the name of Veronique helped me book it in (Job # [protected]) and she explained to me that it may take 14 working days to repair especially if it’s done locally it could be less time, ofcoz I was happy with that as it meant I will be without a phone for 2 weeks Max. I am sad to mention that my phone is still not back and no one can tell me when I will get it. All I get every day through my friends phone is a text that says “Job # [protected] is currently in the repair process and waiting for spares” needless to say it’s annoying and means nothing. So please Vodacom repairs can someone please give me a real update of what is going on with my phone (surely it can’t take that long to ship in parts from where ever unless someone who ordered made a booboo and I’m paying for it)? When will it be fixed if at all? Why is there no one who cares enough to give me a real update? This is truly my last time having to deal with Vodacom and I will make sure of it, so can we make it nice and quick with less pain? Pretty Please can someone start talking…

Se