Vodacom / cell phone bill
I require legal assistance with vodacom.
I was on holiday in bali from the 24th of december 2017 till the 3rd of january 2017.
I have been billed r30385.41
My mobile number ([protected]) is registered on my father’s name (Mr thiagaraj govender).
The debit had run off my father’s account. He then phoned vodacom to query.
Vodacom has advised that I needed to put my “mobile data” off if I connected to wifi. Regardless of wifi I would still be charged data roaming rates.
If you look at the “data services” portion – it provides the amount of data used and charges accordingly. Please be mindful that I have 2 gigs of data each month all day and 1 gig of data from midnight till 5am.
Under “roaming data” each time I was on wifi I was still being charged. Vodacom advised that I should of put my “mobile data” off. Surprising enough when I am in south africa and if I connect to wifi and update/download software on my phone I was never charged – I never had to put my “mobile data” off.
Please assist with this matter as I can’t afford to pay so much of money for what I thought I was using as “free”
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling