Vodacom — cannot cancel, even within 14 days
On the 15th May I telephonically agreed to a vodacom contract with phone. On the 19th May Ram delivered the phone and SIM card. I switched everything on and waited 24hrs for it to accept my phone number, to no avail.
On the 22nd May I went into the Vodashop to see if they can help me, I was told that the contract is linked to the new SIM card. This was not what I asked for telephonically, I told the lady that I wanted to port. So In the store we cancelled the contract by dailing 082 1945. After several calls they collected the phone on the 26th July that is 2 months later. Still up to date I am getting bills from vodacom. They always have another excuse not to cancel the account and make you pay for unprofessional service.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - bad service 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom South Africa - service received from vodacom
- Samsung/ Vodacom - samsung and vodacom flight center deal
- Vodacom - cell phone internet and phone in general not working
- Vodacom - blocked contract sim card
- Vodacom - the service that I received from vodacare fourways was absolutely appalling