Vodacom / bad service
I changed my banking details online a week before the debit order went off my account. After doing this a week later Vodacom still debited the wrong account that obviously was closed and therefore they did not get paid. I called them to inform them about this and asked them to resolve the issue. A week later the issue was 'resolved'. Another week down the line I was told to pay immediately so I called informed them what happened again and was told to pay again. I paid and was told everything was OK. Later that day my phone was cut off and I called again, to be told they had no record of any calls I had made or any changes I had done. I had to resubmit all my emails which I did that evening and now I still have not had a reply and my phone is still disconnected. The staff have been rude, unhelpful and completely despondent to my problem.
More Vodacom Complaints & Reviews
- Vodacom - legal department testing my patience 
- Vodacom - customer care? what a joke!!! 
- Vodacom - elite mobile 
- Vodacom - data usage 
- Vodacom - vodasure insurance 
- Vodacom - Mobile phone contract 029767065617317386
- Vodacom - Depleting Data & Airtime
- Vodacom - unlawful depletion of airtime and data (justifying) as legal
- Vodacom - difference in charges and data bundles between my two cell phone numbers 0823791352 and 0824558486!!!
- Vodacom - vodacom online service