Vodacom / billing issue

1 Cramerville Johannesburg, South Africa

My elderly father is being billed for calls to a specific number that he does not know and has not dialed.
I went into a Vodashop to complain and was told that they cannot help me, I have to phone their customer care call centre.
I have complained to the customer care call centre for over a year and every time I call to complain I am told that they will log an enquiry and send me an SMS with a reference number.
Sometimes I get an SMS but most of the time I don't.
Every time the consultant tells me that they cannot see any enquiries logged on the system but will log one immediately.
Nothing has been done and every month he is paying hundreds of rands for calls that he has not made.
He is on a debit order with Vodacom so the account gets paid automatically.
I have just phoned the customer care centre again and was told that this is a billing issue for the billings department so they will transfer my call, the consultant who took the call in the billings department told me, no this is an issue that can only be sorted out by customer care, he will transfer me back to the customer care, he then cut me off altogether.
My next step is to cancel the contract altogether and move to another service provider.
The cell number in question is +[protected].
Contract is in the name Samuel Grolman, ID No:[protected].
Where do I go from here?
I can be contacted on +[protected] or [protected]@live.co.za
Looking forward to a solution to this problem.
Lesley Fingleson.