Vodacom / bad service

1 Fox Street CBDJohannesburg, South Africa

I sometimes wonder why I am still with Vodacom, at first it used to provide the great customer service to their customers, but at the moment they have lost it. I had a problem with my sim card, I then decided to do a sim swap after i did few trouble shooting. i called through to the Call Centre and I was authenticated to ensure that I was the correct account holder, I answered their questions according to my best ability and the agent by the name of Nkateko assisted me, and he told me that i failed the security questions. I then asked to speak to the Supervisor and the lady by the name of Lungile came to the phone, She already had an attitude even before she spoke to me, I told her I don't like her tone towards me, and she kept ignoring whatever i had to say to her and kept on interrupting me and then she told me that "she cant help me" she is "not willing to help me"and if i wanted to complain about her level of service I can go right ahead and do that. She asked me the same questions that her colleague asked me and she just told me that i have failed them and I should just go to Vodashop and do the sim swap there. I wasnt happy with the level of service from Lungile.

Ma