Vlasic Pickles / perscription contact in the jar

1 2204 maplecrest drNashville, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 615-569-4565

I came home from grocery shopping and dropped the jar of Vlasic Bread and Butter Pickles that i had just purchased. While cleaning the mess I came across what appeared to be a prescription contact. I know the contact did not belong to anyone in my family because there is no one that wears them. I was disgusted! I am sending a complaint to the company.

Comments

• Je
      2nd of May, 2008

i did put the wrong address for Vlasic
    Po Box 91000
    Allentown, PA 18109

• Ki
      29th of Dec, 2009

i found a hard piece of blue plastic in my jar . number on jar says 56109189 1715

• Da
      12th of May, 2011

Vlasic pickles are great, but I have a couple pickle ideas that are better!

Dave Seaborn of Iowa

• Da
      12th of May, 2011

Vlasic pickles are great, but I have a couple Ideas that are better!

for sale to Vlasic

• Ba
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Vlasic - Not complaining, just asking
    Manchester
    New Hampshire

What happened to Purely Pickles? I loved them. One week I had a coupon, the next they were on the close out shelf at Hannaford, my grocery store?
    I've been a Vlasic committed customer for decades and wrote to the company when Purely Pickles was released complimenting them on the less processed and more natural taste.

What happened?

• Ro
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Vlasic - Vlasic
    Sequim
    Washington

Recently puchased Vlasic stackers at Walmart and was disappointed that the pickels incompletely sliced, also half the pieces were side cuts.
    First time I've encountered this problem.

• La
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Vlasic - Bread and butter spears
    Milwaukee
    Wisconsin

This product tasted horribly sweet! It was awful!! My family all agreed and threw away the pickles after one bite!!!

• Pa
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Vlasic - Vlasic polish sauerkraut 56105218 0730
    Wyandotte
    Michigan

My husband wants to complain that this jar and the jar before have been mostly water and wants the company to provide more kraut and less watering down. He's made two normal size sandwiches and the jar is almost empty. Very unsatisfied with the products lately.