Vlasic / kosher dill wholes 80oz pickle lovers jar.

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

We love your pickles! We eat them all the time. They are always consistent and with that snap of a crunch when you bite into it. This round we bought the 80oz jar, and our pickles were soft, not even crunchy with a bland taste, lacking flavor. It was so noticeable that we seriously thought something was wrong. I mean it was just that unusual. I don't want to take this jar back to the store and complain to a manager. This would seem unfair to me, as they would have nothing to do with this. And I'm never disappointed with my pickles...up until this point. I just want to know that we can have that same awesome quality as we always have with your product or is this just a bad batch? So we noticed the smaller darker ones had soft wrinkly skin almost limp when we held them and just no noisy crunch at all. Look we love Vlasic. There's no other...Right?

Sincerely, David

Da
Sep 24, 2018

Comments

• Li
      20th of Nov, 2018

What happened to my Vlasic?? I eat approximately a 46oz jar of kosher whole dills a week, a week! That's a lot of Vlasic whole dills in a year and Vlasic whole dills are the ONLY dill pickles I will eat so I am quite familiar with their taste and if something is "off". In the last 2 months at least 4 jars that I have purchased from 2 local Walmart stores have been dull in flavor, were very bland and were extremely mushy, the entire jars were disappointing and had to be thrown out. Today I opened another new jar and yup, bland and dull mushy whole pickles! What gives Vlasic? Where's the dill? Where's the crunch? Today was 5 jars and that is my limit, too much money wasted and I give up! You've lost a long time customer until you change things.

Lisa