Vitals / is this even a legitimate company?
There is a rogue review of one star recently given to our practice that is grossly inaccurate. I've sent a message as instructed through the website and left several messages to no avail. This seems like an illegitimate business. Wouldn't it seem logical that if this company is legitimate they would contact providers each time there is a review so that there could be an appropriate response. Or, at the very least if something is negative we could provide a response. Or "self-verified" it wouldn't be allowed. This site is clearly about raking in ad dollars with zero interest in providing accurate information for patients.
More Vitals Complaints & Reviews
- Vitals.com - fake forum! 
- Vitals.com - vitals accepts payoffs from doctor's to delete testimonies 
- Vitals.com - don't put neg complain online 
- Vitals.com - liars and cheaters 
- Vitals.com - scam rating portol 
- Vitals - I am an ob/gyn physician whose home address has been placed on your site.
- Vitals - engages in unethical behavior
- Vitals - vitals.com
- Vitals - phone number for our practice 
- Vitals - vitali statistics department customer service