[Resolved] VitalCheck / paid but got no certificate
Shame on me for not checking on this site first. I sent for my son's birth certificate for passport reasons and also paid for "expedited services". I also got the e-mail saying all was confirmed, etc...this was June 16th...still nothing from them. Thanks to all for the phone #'s...the one I got [protected]) got NO connection, just a tone and then a disconnect. I finally got an e-mail through, but don't remember how and now really don't expect any response. I'll NEVER recommend them and would just like to get my kid's certificate in time to get the passport.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
VitalChek Network Customer Care's Response, Aug 19, 2009
VitalChek would be happy to help with any outstanding orders or other related issues. Please contact us at 800-255-2414, Mon-Fri between the hours of 7am to 7pm, CST.
VitalChek Network Customer Care's Response, Feb 15, 2011
If you have any difficulties with an order you have placed, please give me a call directly at 800-669-8313 Ext: 6879. I'm sure I can help with any issues.
VitalChek Network, Inc.
More VitalCheck Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - poor service! 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - paid, but received no certificate 
- Vitalchek - scam 
- Vitalcheck.com - incorrect certificate order 
- [Resolved] Vitalchek - fraud 
- Vitalchek - not receiving the right document. 
- VitalChek Network - misled me into placing an order they couldn't fill, won't reimburse
- VitalChek Network - attempts to buy birth cert
- VitalChek Network - death cert
- VitalChek Network - not receiving birth certificate