Vital Chek / poor service

I ordered a birth certificate from the state of illinois on march 23, and paid $19.50 for express shipping. Today is march 27 and I still have not received it. More importantly, it has not even been processed! Vital chek's website does not give a processing time until after the credit card has been charged, and the confirmation e-mail has been sent. They told me that since the processing time of 3-5 business days is in the e-mail, I just have to wait, and there is nothing I can do about it! This company is practicing deceptive advertising tactics which constitutes fraud!

Comments

• Ph
      7th of Apr, 2009

i ordered my Birth certifate March 22nd, Paid for express shipping, and today April 7th i still have nutting, theres no way to call or contact them only by email, and that will take 7 business days... seriously, there's a reason i got express shipping, so i could have it by a certain date. I'm so angry.
    They made sure they got the payment, there was no delay in that. False Advertising.

• Pi
      8th of Sep, 2010
    Vital Chek - DIRECT PHONE NUM
    VitalChek Network a LexisNexis Company?
    Florida

Vital Chek Network a LexisNexis Company or who ever the are? DIRECT PHONE NUM #: 1-866-842-6765 good luck everybody! :-) I'm pissoff 2 >:-( and demand your money back.

• Co
      11th of Apr, 2011

Vital Chek is a total scam. I ordered a birth certificate from the State of Arkansas paid $17.50 was giving a processing time of 7 to 10 business days, order date 03/28/2011. Today (April 11th) 10th business day. However, when I contacted them they informed me that the postal services has an additional 10 days. There is nothing they can do since I didn't get my certificate FedEx. So I decided to contact vital statis in Arkansas according to them they have 4 to 6 weeks just to process your request. Who knows when I will never get the birth certificate for my mother.