Vistaprint.com / credit card scam victim
I have been the victim of credit card scams through vistaprint.com for several years.in doing research online, i’ve found thousands of other victims internationally and the consumers in this country need to be aware of this.
Though I have been a client since 2002 – placing almost 100 orders for multiple businesses on several different credit cards – I recently found a trail of fraud that has led back to years of bogus charges for phantom and nonexistent products, services and memberships all tracing back to vistaprint and its affiliates. This is money stolen from, not only from my personal credit cards but also from multiple businesses, one of which includes a nonprofit animal shelter where every penny counts.
Unbeknownst to me, vistaprint provided my credit card information to third parties who charged for things such as magazine subscriptions and fraudulent products, services, and membership rewards programs. The most infuriating part of this blatant theft is that vistaprint claims i’ve ordered such things when I clearly haven’t.
A recent report done by a harvard law professor and lawyer, also explains that vistaprint’s website is laden with spyware that pulls personal information from site visitors. I’ve made complaints and reported this to 35 state, local and federal consumer agencies and authorities to combat this fraud to recover my money and I have had no response. This is not only frustrating but very pathetic that the very agencies that are supposed to protect consumers are not protecting us or our businesses. There are thousands of other victims who still don’t know about these practices. I will keep fighting until I am fully reimbursed and the state and federal agencies investigate vistaprint’s illegal activities.
More Vistaprint.com Complaints & Reviews
- Vista Print - ripping people off! 
- Vista Print - cheap material and blurred print of cards 
- Vistaprint - fraud 
- Vistaprint.com - although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs 
- Vistaprint Rewards - charged for a service I was not notified of and didn't want after I had asked for it to be cancelled 
- Vistaprint - unauthorized billing 
- Vistaprint - shipped me unsolicited merchandise
- Vista Print - online scam 
- Vistaprint - customer service
- Vistaprint - unauthorized charges