Vistaprint / so unprofessional of them
I will give you one honest advice: use a more honest, useful and service-oriented website, even if it costs more, the website where you'll be appreciated.
Because this place is very horrible. I ordered 50 wedding invitations that never arrived. I let the company know about this and asked them to resolve this issue. They just refused and provided no reason for doing so. Instead of doing anything they blamed me. Didn't explain what was my fault, though.
I hate this company for treating me like a piece of [censored].
I hope your crappy business will shut down soon.
More Vistaprint Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - credit card scam victim 
- Vista Print - ripping people off! 
- Vista Print - cheap material and blurred print of cards 
- Vistaprint - fraud 
- Vistaprint.com - although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs 
- Vistaprint Rewards - charged for a service I was not notified of and didn't want after I had asked for it to be cancelled 
- Vistaprint - unauthorized billing 
- Vistaprint - shipped me unsolicited merchandise
- Vista Print - online scam 
- Vistaprint - customer service