Vistaprint / Domain Name Stolen
I ordered business cards through Vistaprint and signed up for the free 30 day trial for their website. I pulled up the page to try it and typed in the domain name I was going to register with go daddy and had not gotten to do it yet. So I put it on my page I was trying to create. The site said congratulations, your domain is registered. Looking at the page, I decided I did not like it-it was too generic for my business. I called Vista print to cancel the website. They said ok, but the domain name is theirs. IThis was only an hour since I set it up. I said no its not, I paid for an LLC under that name it belongs to me. You are stealing. After talking to 3 supervisors I have gotten no where.
Help anyone!! What can I do? They've stolen my business name!
More Vistaprint Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - Credit card scam victim 
- Vista Print - Ripping people off! 
- Vista Print - Cheap material and blurred print of cards 
- Vistaprint - Fraud 
- Vistaprint.com - Although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs 
- Vistaprint - product and service
- Vistaprint - customer service
- Vistaprint - money owed
- Vistaprint - business cards - very poor print quality
- Vistaprint - bookmarks