Vista Print / cheap material and blurred print of cards
Dear lori holt,
I don't want to be rude but you are educated women and having business to way to success, you have to be loyal with your customer, we trust you and we give you the business but if we get deceived this not good for you and your new client who trust your company and order the stuff, I do agree I make the design of the card but did you check the cards before you delivered it, its common sense when you can't read your name on the card so is it valuable for others that’s a common sense.
What if someone did the same with you how its feel, I think sincerity is more precious then money making like this.
I am so surprised what did you guys and your company did to me and if I show these cards printed by your company what will be the result? Did u ever think about it? What if I sue your company they can see the card and will make decision about that how its look like and what quality of card I order and what I get and cards words are invisible.
I request you to refund my money back which I spend on the cards trusting your company its your responsibility to satisfied me you lied to me that for 21 days the card will be delivered and its takes only 2 days to delivered to me and then I ask for the expensive material you charge for that but give me the weird one and printing is so weird, if you will not refund my money I will take further action against you.
More Vista Print Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - credit card scam victim 
- Vista Print - ripping people off! 
- Vistaprint - fraud 
- Vistaprint.com - although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs 
- Vistaprint Rewards - charged for a service I was not notified of and didn't want after I had asked for it to be cancelled 
- Vistaprint - unauthorized billing 
- Vistaprint - shipped me unsolicited merchandise
- Vista Print - online scam 
- Vistaprint - customer service
- Vistaprint - unauthorized charges