Vista Print / ripping people off!
If you have ever ordered from vistaprint.com, check your statements, they are ripping people off! I ordered business cards and they have been charging me for the past 3 months for a service I never requested. They gave my credit card information to business max. When I called them, they said that I clicked on a popup, and that vista print authorized that charge. This is not true since I have a popup blocker. Please send this e-mail to all of your friends. Companies like this do not deserve good customers. I just opened a complaint to the bbb. Some complaints are as old as 5 years ago and some as new as today. Apparently, vistaprint does not learn, they just keep changing their name on the credit card charge.
Let's all fight back and cripple this company by sending this e-mail to as many people as you know. I am very upset because they have no right to do this, and apparently they are not stopping. All you have to do is type in google, vistaprint ripoff and you will see so many complaints and no one is stopping them. Whatever happened to the federal companies that are supposed to stop this and protect the consumers? I will certainly never purchase from them again.
Online printing causes numerous hassles
With more than 260 complaints filed with the bbb, vista print usa, inc. Of lexington, mass is one of the bbb top ten most complained about companies. Vista print provides design and print services over the internet, which might sound convenient (as their website claims), but 260 consumers report otherwise. Many complaints allege that the company shipped inaccurate and incorrect items to consumers.
Though the company website states that the average wait on their toll free line is thirty seconds, dozens of consumers reported significant troubles reaching customer service. The bbb also received reports that vista print placed unauthorized charges on consumer's credit cards. Vista print usa, inc. Has an unsatisfactory report with the bbb for no response to complaints and a pattern of complaints.
Please send to at least 10 people, or all of your friends and family.
More Vista Print Complaints & Reviews
- Vistaprint.com - credit card scam victim 
- Vista Print - cheap material and blurred print of cards 
- Vistaprint - fraud 
- Vistaprint.com - although, they advertise 500 business cards for 9.99 and sometimes for free, you will end up having to pay shipping and handling costs 
- Vistaprint Rewards - charged for a service I was not notified of and didn't want after I had asked for it to be cancelled 
- Vistaprint - unauthorized billing 
- Vistaprint - shipped me unsolicited merchandise
- Vista Print - online scam 
- Vistaprint - customer service
- Vistaprint - unauthorized charges