Visionworks of America / horrible service, inaccurate prescription placed in glasses sales receipt 5.9 nt [protected]

Pembroke Pines Florida, US

After many years of using FOR EYES optical I had to use your service since the eye insurance company used by my employer changed to Davis Vision and your company was the preferred in network service. What a mistake! I went to your optical located at 12208 Pines Blvd. Pembroke Pines Florida on 11/09/2017. I was told there was a special offer of buy 2 frames for the price of S89.00 but upon close inspection of the frames there is only a handful of frames at this discounted price, each rack is stacked with the same discounted frames! Regardless, I ordered 2 pairs of glasses: 1 progressive distance, 1 to wear over my contact lenses for reading. I came in on 11/17/2017 for pickup. The reading glasses were made incorrectly duplication of first prescription. I was told I would have to wait another week in a half till after the holidays for the correction to be made. The optometrist wouldn't even see me at 4:30 p.m. since I was having problems with the contacts and there were no patients waiting! Couldn't get another trial pair. After paying $226.50 for the upgrades like non-glare which doesn't even work! (These have more glare than my previous pair which doesn't have the non-glare feature!) I would have to make another trip to the shop for a follow up trial pair of contacts! I would like at least a discount on your horrible products and bad service! Extended wait and won't even have a pair of contacts to wear for the holidays!

Aa