Vision / Achieve Technologies / Omnisitebuilder / Rip Off

1 Sedro Woolley, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 13604208777

This company known by Vision/Achieve Technologies/Omnisitebuilder
calls me and says to me: "I hear you want to make money on the internet?"
I had just lost my job, so I said "Yes". They said they charged anywhere from $3, 000.00 to $12, 000.00 dollars "for your business start up costs". They said $3, 000-$4, 000 was the lowest they could offer.
I said if I did it, it would have to be $3, 000.00. They said no problem, just put it on a credit card that is offering 0% financing for the first 3 months. The call ended on a satisfactory note. The next day someone else from the same company called me to lock in the sale. I told them I was unemployed and disabled, they said that my start up cost was $4, 000 and that I should lock in today and to put it on my credit card if I was seriously committed to making money online. I said $4, 000 was a lot of money for just information...and of course they said "knowledge is power"...they make it sound like they offer you a lot, but trust me they don't! But I was trusting them and thought I needed to make money online so I let them take my money. After they took my money, I asked them how I was going to get a credit card with 0% financing to transfer the $4, 0000 to. They said to just use my upcoming online business as self-employment and to estimate my income. I replied to them by stating that I didn't even know what my business name would be. They replied by saying I should wait until I am further into the program, (then I would know what my business name would be).

They also charge $10.00 for a domain name and Advanced Website Builder charges $39.95 a month so you can build the website!!!

For $4, 000 I could of had two professional websites built for me!!
I certainly can't afford the $4, 000 charge or the $39.95 a month charge!!!
I am asking them to stop the $39.95 a month charge...from a look at other customer complaints I don't think they will!
These people don't care if they take your life savings, as long as they get what they want! They need to be shut down!!!

Extremely frustrated,

Robert Yates

Comments

• Sh
      6th of Oct, 2010

I completely agree with the situation as I had a similar call from me, but I am in New Zealand. I too am unemployed and trying to complete an electrical engineering course certificate. They rang up probably portraying as the so called internet entrepreneur FOUNDER OF MY HOME WEALTH SYSTEM. SCOTT DAVENPORT. They said the exact same thing to me 2, 000-12, 00 investment. I told them about my situation and said that I can sort out an arrangement of 2, 000 US dollar 4, 250 NZ dollar. They then passed me on to one of there other representatives telling them that I was on a scholarship scheme given that when I make money on my online website they will deduct the remaining 2, 000 out of my earnings so I thought it was a win win situation. I am still receiving weekly calls from an instructor they provided me for my website, and unlock some more assignments on my training guide. I have gained a lot of knowledge from all this information provided but whether it is successful is another!!!. Well not for 2, 000 US dollars so far. I will definitely get back regarding our issues. If the problem arises again I will come back to this forum because this was the forum I could find that I can risk my case and put these potential scam artist down before they burn another hole in someone else's wallet!!!

Pikiahu Tupara
    copy and paste in URL www.WebEKnowHow.com