ViSalus / REFUND

3 MI, United States Review updated:

I have attempted to call their customer service department, because I want to return the product and get a refund.In their refund policy you have to call and get a pre authorization number before returning product, because if you dont in essence you wont get credited and get your money back.However you can never get anyone on the line nor can you leave a message.The number is [protected]. I have already tried 4x today.Also have emailed company and not gotten a response.NOT GOOD

Comments

• Un
      6th of Sep, 2011

I have attempted to call their customer service department, because I want to return the product and get a refund.In their refund policy you have to call and get a pre authorization number before returning product, because if you dont in essence you wont get credited and get your money back.However you can never get anyone on the line nor can you leave a message.The number is 877-847-2587. I have already tried 4x today.Also have emailed company and not gotten a response.NOT GOOD

• La
      13th of Sep, 2011

Keep trying...they are busy...they will get back and they will refund your money. Sorry for YOUR negative experience...it isn't everyone's it's just a company making a $1, 000, 000 a day, trying to keep up

• De
      14th of Oct, 2011

I have the same problem. They opened up 2 accounts under my name and I emailed them saying this was a mistake. 24 hour later - my credit card was billed twice! 1 week later - still no response. No email back nothing!

I don't care how much money you make a day - customer service means you respond to customer complaints within 24 hours!

I will need to return the products...COD... get a receipt showing I returned them and try and convince the credit card company about not getting the product and not wanting it and wanting my money back.

This company is a rip=off... I wished I went to the grocery store to buy a meal replacement drink!

16th of Oct, 2011

same exact thing happened to me--- I cancelled my Auto-Order and have been sent TWO shipments each month since billing my CC ---they won't STOP!!!

• Po
      12th of Dec, 2011

contact your credit card company and let them know what is going on, if all else fails report your card as stolen, that way I believe you should get a new number or at least a new security code number on the back of the card, aka CVVR# that should stop them. I have tried the shakes, they didn't work, no weight loss, and ended up at emerge with nasty side effects more times than I cared to be there this year. 4 times in a period of a month to be exact. Emailed the rep I purchased from also headquarters, with no reply. I know this program has worked for some, but not me. Why is it when you are willing to open your wallet they are available at all hours to take your money, and when you have a slight complaint or want a refund, they are nowhere to be found. A little shady and a little sketchy if you ask me. I agree with all the negative comments above, it's just too bad any of this happened to anyone. Thanks for listening and I hope you get your $$ back.

• Vi
      25th of Dec, 2011

I have a friend who bought into this stuff hook, line, & sinker. Apparently there are videos on Youtube with a "Testimonial" from Ashley Sarnicola claiming that she was diagnosed with Chronic Pain Syndrome/ Fibromyalgia and how when she started this program that in a matter of weeks that she was CURED and no longer suffers from either of those anymore. I have both of those and there is NO CURE for either of them. Also if this was some "miracle cure" as she so boldly preaches, don't you think that EVERY website/support group/medical specialist for Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Syndrome would endorse their product to the entire community of patients?!? Sorry I'm going to have to wave the BS flag at this. Anybody remember that whole Equinox crap that was around a while back? This is just the new "snake oil" of the moment and just like them will fade away in due time.

7th of Sep, 2012

I was quickly rushed into signing up as a distributor. I never opend the products and am trying to quit due to a death in my family. I called and they said to email. I emailed and got a return email saying to log into the webiste with my log in and password and I can quit. Well I was NEVER given a log in or password. The person who signed me up isnt answering my emails. I was pushed quickly now that I want out they are giving me a very hard time of cirlces. I intend to take them to small claims court for the return of my original investment. I have lots of family in their location of Michigan so it is no inconvience to sue them. What they are doing is making it impossible for me to quit or return $500 of products, in fact they billed my credit card this month for auto payents on using their website...you know the one I was never given a password or log in for. I was never told about this monthly charge. Oh yes, I am claiming fraud through my bank on that charge.

• Ju
      14th of Aug, 2015

I was interested this program because I had a friend that was using ViSalus and I did indeed see the weight drop from him, so I reached out to inquire about it. Yes, he gave me the typical sales speak about how this product works, you don't have to change your diet, and you don't have to do extreme exercises to drop the weight, I found out through our conversations that he was a distributor for them. Like everyone else, I signed up for it. I started taking the shakes and instead of me dropping pounds, I started to gain. I even got myself a personal trainer and I was still gaining. I stopped taking the shakes, still met with my trainer twice a week while going to the gym every other day and the weight that I put on from the shakes started to fall off. I called my friend and advised him that I wanted to cancel my auto ship. He didn't respond back to text or FB Message for 3 days, but when he did he gave me the toll free number. I called them on my way to my trainer which takes me about an hour to get to and when I made it to my trainer no one picked up the line. I disconnected and called back on my way back home. Hour and 20 mins due to traffic and as I was pulling into my driveway they answered. I advised the guy that I wanted to cancel my auto ship and the reason why. He cancelled my auto ship but never gave me a return code for a refund. I have two un opened boxes of their product that I would like to return and get my $539.08 back. So I guess I will be calling them again and holding for a very long time.

• Be
      24th of Sep, 2015

This is a very BAD company. DO NOT order or get into this scam. When you sign up, you are automatically put on an auto ship order. They will charge your credit card every month and continue to send you the products until you cancel. You can never get anyone over the phone to cancel, you must cancel online... But the problem is, you need a password to get into your account that is never given to you until you speak with someone over the phone. In other words one big circle of scams. In the meantime, time is ticking and you will continue to be charged and receive shipments. Finally, if you EVER decide to send the shipments back, they will ONLY give you merchandise credit instead of money back. PLEASE BEWARE!!! This company will be reported to the BBB.

• Sc
      20th of Nov, 2015

I signed up under my friend who was having success. When I got my kit I was using it for about two weeks and really did not see any results. Going into the third week I started getting BAD headaches. I stopped using the product and after a few days they went away. I tried the products again and two weeks later the headaches started again but this time they were even worse, so I stopped taking the products.
    I was told, to get me to sign up, is that I had a 90 day guarantee that if I wasn't satisfied I could get a full refund. Well I called, and the 90 day guarantee is only if you use the product for the full 90 days and you do not get the results you were looking for, NOT if I got an allergic reaction or the product made me sick. This makes no sense, if a product makes you sick why do I not qualify for a FULL refund. I ONLY get a refund for product that I did not use in my promoter package and NOT the second order that came to me. I would NOT recommend getting involved with this company at all when I am told one thing and end up with another. I will be sure to let ALL that will listen to stay away from this product.

• Am
      20th of Nov, 2018

I don't think you are telling customer service what you want. I have NEVER had a problem with them. They always did exactly what I told them to do to help me. Be specific. Go on to your account if you have trouble getting customer service to help you and deactivate your account.