Virgin Mobile USA / unauthorized credit card charges

I was incorrectly charged by Virgin Mobile USA in September, October and November 2009. 3 erroneous charges. I called their help line in November 2009 and after a very long and drawn out phone call, was told that the errors would be corrected. 1 charge was reversed at the end of November 2009. After seeing that 2 erroneous and unauthorized charges remained on my account, I called again in December, and again spent an inordinate amount of time and energy explaining their mistakes and requesting reimbursement.

I have been exchanging hideous and upsetting emails with this scamming and morally reprehensible firm since Jan. 5, 2010. when I realized that again, despite assurances from the "help" line in mid December 2009, the unauthorized charges have not been reversed.

The heinous and deplorable team at Virgin Mobile USA are now telling me that I filed my complaint too late, and are not counting the 2 long distance calls I made in November and December 2009. They tell me there is nothing they can do for me.

This is fraud, this is Theft and this is disgusting and wrong. I want my money back, and I want an apology for all the crap and drama they have put me through. Cheating your customers? refusing to take responsibility and correct your errors? Deplorable.