[Resolved] Virgin Mobile / total rip off
Does anyone have a class action suit against Virgin Mobile? Or does anyone know how to file one and join me in one? I am so stressed out over trying to deal with their customer service/and supervisors and they are the rudest people I have ever dealt with. Better yet, does anyone work for them? I need a way to contact a corporate officer, i have been hung up on twice asking for a number after 6 phone calls, at least 40 min long each.once I was told that the supervisor was the highest c/s person there, (Rudy) so after i got him on the line i threatened to record him so he hung up. They just want you to give up... WRONG, They wont even give you an employee number or last name of the employees you speak with so you can keep written records, I wonder how many Marks, Jessicas, Josephs, Jennels, Rudys... etc... they have??? They are liars and I want all my records/pulled the times of contact, who i spoke with, the outcomes, etc. Can anyone advise me? please e-mail me my phone number is wrong above... thanks, DEE.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Virgin Mobile Customer Care's Response, Mar 12, 2009
Hi, I'm with Virgin Mobile USA, Denisse. We're very sorry for your experience and would like to put you directly in touch with a customer care executive. Please send an email to PR@virginmobileusa.com with your VM phone number and contact information and put COMPLAINTSBOARD in the subject line. We're not perfect but we will never stop trying. Jayne
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile - somebody changed number & vkey on my account! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile - virgin mobile wont let me sign into my account 
- Virgin Mobile - pre-paid phones
- Virgin Mobile - unlock my iphone x 
- Virgin Mobile - unethical behaviour and too much overage 
- Virgin Mobile - Refunding Money 
- Virgin Mobile - they say they offer 4glte but this is practically a lie. they outright ignore any issues I have even though they say are looking into them.