Virgin Mobile / possibly the worst service and communication ever

I called vm on 49 to confirm buyout - contract expires 2010 but phone faulty - wanted upgrade - on79 called to confirm bank account details and was ensure that if I paid up the handset and air time used fully would be able to upgrade once payment received - transferred nedbank to nedbank with the full amount at 10h34 on 79 - and here we are on the 239 with more than 8 faxes; emails; paper trail of names and promises and absolutely nothing - I call every single day - I have spent at times 90 minutes waiting and holding and being transferred to numerous people - I have been promised to get calls back - I have been promised that this person would do this personally and ensure my query was sorted - I have been assured that notes have been put onto my every call - yet when I call - there is nothing - no-one can pick up an amount which was transferred with the correct reference and contact names & numbers - the best is - you are not allowed to speak to someone in authority - nor will the general manager take your calls - you can only speak to a call centre consultant and I need to reserve my words iro the service - mr. Nathan williams - gm - I need answers please!

Ag