Virgin Mobile / somebody changed number & vkey on my account!
After having a falling out & kicking a lowlife out of my house, the next day I went to make about the 10th call of the day and heard "your account could not be validated". This has happened once before so I didn't think nothing of it. When I called cs the first time I gave them my number she said "there is no record of that number in our system" I responded I've had that # for about 6m now, so she tried again and my account popped up. My name is on the account but she said the vkey I gave was wrong tried a few times & then she asked my secret question the answer I gave was right. At this time she said there had been changes made that day but since I did not know the vkey she could not tell me anything. I talked to a supervisor who also said I could not do nothing since I did not know the vkey. This company is worthless and will never use them again & suggested that nobody else waist your time or money with them.
More Virgin Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Virgin Mobile - total rip off 
- Virgin Mobile - scam 
- Virgin Mobile USA - virgin mobile usa - customer service is a joke! 
- Virgin Mobile Usa-cell Phone - partial service for full payment 
- Virgin Mobile - virgin mobile wont let me sign into my account 
- Virgin Mobile - customer service
- Virgin Mobile - virgin mobile doesn't refund me the credit in my account
- Virgin Mobile USA - cell phone
- Virgin Mobile UAE - my sim plan is not activated
- Virgin Mobile - im having trouble with cancelling my phone service