Virgin Mobile / somebody changed number & vkey on my account!

After having a falling out & kicking a lowlife out of my house, the next day I went to make about the 10th call of the day and heard "your account could not be validated". This has happened once before so I didn't think nothing of it. When I called cs the first time I gave them my number she said "there is no record of that number in our system" I responded I've had that # for about 6m now, so she tried again and my account popped up. My name is on the account but she said the vkey I gave was wrong tried a few times & then she asked my secret question the answer I gave was right. At this time she said there had been changes made that day but since I did not know the vkey she could not tell me anything. I talked to a supervisor who also said I could not do nothing since I did not know the vkey. This company is worthless and will never use them again & suggested that nobody else waist your time or money with them.

Comments

6th of Jun, 2007

I work for Virgin Mobile as a Senior Rep. Just wanted to comment on a few things. First and foremost, I apologize for any inconvenience not having an accurate Vkey may have caused. As we state when we are activating, Vkeys operate like an ATM pin. Without it you get no access to the account, just like an ATM... That however can be resolved by faxing in your account information such receipt of phone you purchased, or any top up card receipts, or cc receipts, which are all equally easy to attain, and fax in and have resolved within 3 business days...

14th of Aug, 2008

SOMEBODY CHANGE MY ACCOUNT PIN NUMBER AND MY SECERT QUESTION AND ANSWER AND I CAN'T CHECK MY VOICEMAIL.

• Fr
      25th of Feb, 2009

I just today bought a virgin mobile phone. I've followed all the steps to activivate and program the phone and bought a $30 minute pack. It's been 8 hours and I still cannot use the phone. No matter what I try to do it say "account cannot be validated".

I've called customer service twice and they're as useless as the damn phone. All they do is ask me to verify the serial number and phone number... and i've quadruple checked those 50 times!

Virgin Mobile Sucks ###. It's pathetic.

• 13
      15th of May, 2009

man ### virgin mobile they did da some ### to me. So i say ### them ### them all.