Virgin Mobile / additional charges

United States Review updated:
After checking my account online I noticed that I was being charged for every call that I made either incoming or outgoing 25 cents a minutes, I decided to call virgin mobile usa and check to see what is going on with the account. After several calls and having to go threw many times of trying to get to a live person I finally got threw to a young lady who will remain nameless. After speaking with this lady and letting her explain to me why my calls were 25 cents I asked her to stop and explain it in detail without all of the big words. In other words break it down for me. So she informed me that I used up all of my minutes on October 3, 2008 at 3:00pm and at 7:00 pm that same day I topped up my account would not be charged 25 cents a minute because I didn't top up when I ran out of minutes immediately after. Now I am like most people and work during the day and cannot go and pick up more minutes so easy. After I sat there a while I finally ask the lady if that sounded as stupid as she just put it and all she said was well I am sorry. I said so from what I understand since I didn't top up when Virgin Mobile wanted me to your company is going to charge me 25 cents a minute for each call and she said yes. I said but I topped up 4 hours later and she said that did not matter I had used up all of my minutes. Now I want everyone to stop and think about this a minute. Did any of this make any sense. Nope Not to me. Well I am finished with Virgin Mobile.
Va

Comments

Ra
  7th of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Virgin Mobile is a TOTAL AND COMPLETE RIP-OFF! I recently purchased the Xtc not even a month ago, and I am already getting ripped off by this rude, and inconsiderate company! I am on a Texters plan where I pay $20 a month, and add money to my account for talk if I want to. I recently added a total of $30 for talk time when I need it and within two days, my balance was at 26 cents, and this is not the first time this has happened, and keep in mind, I HAVENT EVEN HAD THE PHONE A WHOLE MONTH! WHO IN THE HELL HAS THE MONEY DURING AN ECONOMIC TIME LIKE THIS TO LITERALLY THROW MONEY AWAY TO SOME HOLE-IN-THE WALL, BUNCH OF RUDE ###S WITH NO ABSOLUTE COMMUNICATION SKILLS COMPANY SUCH AS VIRGIN MOBILE! NOT ME! Virgin Mobile should just HANG IT UP, like there rude ### employees do, and let the real phone companies stand strong! (SPRINT, BOOST MOBILE, VERISON WIRELESS, AT&T) Virgin Mobile and there rude employees can shove their phones, plans, minutes, top-up cards, and whatever else they try to scam you with, right in the trash, where VIRGIN MOBILE belongs!

Virgin Mobile Logo Virgin Mobile