Virgin Active South Africa / nakedness in the change room areas. indecent or no dress code in the gym female change rooms. the blatant nakedness of many users is unacceptable.
Virgin active is a good gym. However the blatant nakedness of many members in the change rooms is indecent and unacceptable. An acceptable dress code in the change rooms must be instituted. Members need to cover themselves with at least a sarong or a large enough towel, in order not to expose their blatant nakedness to other members. Some members sit naked whilst using their cell phones for long periods of time, or whilst doing their hair, or some stand naked in front of the mirror whilst applying lotions on their bodies, This behaviour is indecent and must be stopped immediately.
More Virgin Active South Africa Complaints & Reviews
- Virgin Active - gym membership cancellation 
- Virgin Active - problems with club membership agreement 
- Virgin Active South Africa - bad customer service 
- Virgin Active (Waterstone Village Somerset West) - multiple debit orders
- Virgin Active - personal training structure
- Virgin Active South Africa - faulty fitness equipment
- Virgin Active South Africa - new staff
- Virgin Active South Africa - complain about bad services and unfair treatment
- Virgin Active - equipment is so outdated!!!
- Virgin Active South Africa - sunvally virgin active