VIP Readers Service / Contract that you do not understand or sign
I made the mistake of getting caught up in the VIP Magazine Service. Ever so often I get a call and they want to add one more magazine and extend the time period. I have been very clear that I do not want to do this. Well on March 28, I get a call and the pressure begins. I said yes, I would order a few more magazines, not realizing it was for 4 years. Then my husband gets laid off from his job. Now the funds are really tight. I call right away and tell them I do not want the magazines and I need to cancel. I have not received any magazines and I haven't received a bill. They tell me that is impossible you can not cancel. I'm sorry you can not get blood from a turnip.
More VIP Readers Service Complaints & Reviews
- VIP Readers Service - Contract Scam 
- VIP Readers Service - Scam 
- VIP Readers Service - Cancellation of service. 
- VIP Readers Service - Big marketing scam
- VIP Readers Service - Unethical behaviour 
- VIP Readers Service - vip readers' service is a scam
- VIP Readers Service - magazines ordered are incorrect
- VIP Readers Service - I told them to stop sending me magazines/calling. I lost my job.
- Vip Readers Services - They didn't send magazines and impossible to reach the supervisor 
- VIP Readers Service - magazine purchase