Villa del Palmar / Timeshare Scam
While on vacation in Mexico. I was invited a timeshare presentation at Villa del Palmar. I signed the contract in April of 2016. I was initially not interested. However, their salesmantold me that if I doesn't use my week, then the company would rent out my timeshare week. That same night after thinking about it I decided not to keep the timeshare and the next morning I attempted to cancel the contractbut they told me that it was not possible to cancel it.
At first I doubtedIf I should keep the membership but after researching the Internet, I discovered that same false promises weremade to others. So I was 100 % sure that I should cancel it. I then found Mexican Timeshare Solutions on the internet and I was impressed by the fact that they didn’t want any money up front but only when they had accomplished cancelling your contract.I even believed that there was a hidden trick but I still tried it.
Since I was within 5 days rescission period MTS was able to help me cancel the contract and get the entire deposit refunded.I am very happy with the results and after a nightmare I can finally rest.
More Villa del Palmar Complaints & Reviews
- Villa del Palmar - Big scam 
- Villa del Palmar - Villa Group BIG SCAM! 
- Villa del Palmar - MISLEADING TIMESHARE 
- Villa del Palmar - unethical sales practice 
- Villa del Palmar - Terrible everything 
- Villa del Palmar - CC charged without authorization 
- Villa del Palmar - villa del palmar mala experiencia
- Villa del Palmar - Villa del palmar timeshare fraud 
- Villa del Palmar - No response 
- Villa del Palmar - Beware - don't buy