Vijay Sales / Sion Branch - Mumbai / Poor service!
I had been to their showroom today to check out the various products for my new house. I was planning to buy a LCD TV, Washing Machine, Fridge, A/c's and other accessories. I had noted the rates of the Washing Machine, Fridge and the A/c's as I had finalized on the design which I wanted to buy.
But I had not finalized on the LCD TV ie. whether to go in for the 32" or the 37" and also on the brand as I was not too sure about the performances of each design. I wanted to know the rates so that I could use it as one of the criterias for the filtering process.
I had taken down the rates on a piece of paper when the person Mr. Haresh Solanki who was trying to show me around the section with the least interest took away the piece and tore it saying it was the company policy to not allow the customers to note the rates for reference. He said this was due to the competition in the market. He asked me where I was coming from as if I was from some rival shop who was there just to take the rates.
He said if i wanted the rates I would have to memorize it along with the model numbers. He also said i could take the rates of only one or two models if i wanted. I spoke with the Sion Branch Manager Mr. Kiran and he too was saying that Vijay Sales policy does not allow the walk-in customers to note the rates. When asked to give this in writing so that I could take this up with the management, he refused.
Over the years I and my family have been a regular customer and were happy with their overall customer service. This came as a shock to me that they are now not allowing their customer to choose what they want. The earlier day I had been to CROMA, Juhu to check out the rates and i was very happy with the customer service and overall approach. At no point I was told that i cannot note the rates and was also allowed the freedom to check out whatever I wanted. I believe this is the sort of approach which is followed the world over. A big Thumbs Up to Croma.
VIJAY SALES!!! You have just lost a very valuable long term customer.
More Vijay Sales / Sion Branch - Mumbai Complaints & Reviews
- Vijay Sales / LG LCD - False information and wrong pricing! 
- Vijay Sales - LG 1 Ton Air Conditioner - Poor quality of installation and service! 
- Vijay Sales - Godbunder Rd, Thane - Unprofessional staff, not customer oriented! 
- Vijay Sales - Vijay Sales should be banned from India 
- Vijay Sales - LG Washing Machine - Delay in demonstration 
- Vijay Sales Krushanabaug Maninagar Ahmedabad - racial discrimination
- Vijay Sales - Late Deliveries 
- Vijay Sales - BAD 
- Vijay Sales - False Promise and Non Delivery on time
- Vijay Sales - Faulty Godrej washing machines sold