Vijay Sales - LG Washing Machine / Delay in demonstration

1 India Review updated:

I bought a LG fully Automatic front open washing machine from Vijay Sales, Chembur. I have booked it on 2.5.07. Though the machine has been delivered no one has yet turned up to give a demo. I cannot run the machine since i am not aware of it. Vijay sales just forgets their customer as soon as the appliance is sold off.

Comments

24th of May, 2007

I have a similar complaint that I bought a LG washing machine from Vashi branch of vijay sales. After repeated calls no one has installed the machine or given a demo even after 10 days of buying. I am really pissed off and I am going to take this to the consumer forum.

• Sp
      23rd of Jul, 2007

Yes. I fully agree with the pain which the Vijay Sales customer undergo.

I purchased a Morphy Richards Food processor from Vijay Sales, near Etrnity Mall, Thane, vide invoice no. 9134 dt 18th July 2007. The people did not come for a demo of the product and we had to just see the product for continuous 5 days.

The reasoning given by Vijay Sales people is also not convincing. As per them the demo will be given only after a day of purchase. In this era of Consumerism why should a person wait for 48 hrs? In fact one Mr. Florence replied to my wife - Aap ko jo karna karlejiye ?

At last today, the demo person came and we have to adjust the chutney jar 2 - 3 times for proper locking and the machine to start. The demo person says, this will become alright after some days use. Why should a new product that too made by a UK company behave like this?

Can someone from Vijay Sales explain me the delay in demonstration and this problem.

Regards
    S.Parameswaran

26th of Oct, 2007

I also have very bad experience with Vijay Sales.

We had purchased a Hitachi AC which was delivered on 18/10/07 till date(25/10/07) the same is not installed. The reason is that the standard power cable is shorter than our point of connecting plug (its 2feet short) and Vijay Sales is insisting on additional payment for local cable to be fixed instead of the attached standard power cable. An AC of 20K is purchased from Vijay Sales and just for few hundred rupees Vijay Sales have held up our installation for want of cable payment. They have also not bothered to call us up in this regard.

When I had visited on 22/10/07 customer care didn't have courtesy to offer a seat to listen to customer problem.

Had called up Hitachi Customer Care for the problem being faced by us. There is no reply from them too, regarding the follow up being taken by them.

May be I have no choice now than rejecting the AC for the bad service being rendered to us.

Regards
    Jaiprakkash.

• As
      12th of Apr, 2008

We have been buying from Vijay Sales for past many years but since last few years their service has deteriorated. I faced the same problem when I purchased a Television Set the deliver was delayed by almost 7 days and there was no response from Vijay Sales. If anyone is listening from Vijay Sales pls put yr act together and start performing the way you did a few years back.

• Vi
      31st of Oct, 2008

I bought a 250 Litre LG fridge from Vijay Sales 2 days and was told that it would be delivered yesterday. Then i got a call saying it would be delivered today. I even called them to confirm and was told that it would be delivered for sure. Not yet received it. Pathetic Service.
    The management of Vijay Sales should take this seriously if they want to survive.